coz it seems like some gals are looking for this game...
(well... it's boring to have all guys visitor... hehe...)
and a note for you...
this is for 13+... so don't expect any yaoism / hentai-ism... haha...
Review for this Otome Game: http://awayukihimeko.blogspot.com/2011/07/otome-game-review-starrysky-in-spring.html
Genre: Romance, school-life, Otome game
System: PC (Windows 98/Me/2000/XP)
Official Site: http://www.honeybee-cd.com/spring/index.html
there are 4 seasons of Starry Sky... this one is Spring..which is already translated by... anonymous??? WOW!...
In the first game, Starry☆Sky~in Spring~, not long after Tsukiko transfers to Seigatsu Academy, a half-French boy named Yoh Tomoe follows suit to pursue her. This action stirs up emotions from Kanata and Suzuya, both of whom had long loved Tsukiko.
The main character of the game is Tsukiko Yahisa, although her name can be changed by the player.
The other 12 supporting characters are male personifications of the Western zodiac and serve as her love interests. All characters were designed by Kazuaki.And here's the list of SPRING Characters... (from wiki) why? coz I don't want to play otome game (>.<)
Yoh Tomoe (土萌 羊, Tomoe Yō)
Yoh represents the Capricorn. His French name is Henri Samuel Jean Aimée. Likewise, he is half-French and was often teased for that as a kid. He met Tsukiko when he was young, and because she was the only person who didn't make fun of him for being half-French, he fell in love with her and asked his father to let him transfer to Seigatsu Academy in order to pursue her. Initially disdainful to everyone except Tsukiko, eventually, he learns the importance of having friends. His father hopes to work in America to develop a special astronomy project. He is a second year and is voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa.
Kanata Nanami (七海 哉太, Nanami Kanata)
Kanata represents the Pisces. Brash and impulsive, he has been friends with Tsukiko since childhood and has developed feelings for her. He does not get along very well with Yoh. Kanata suffers from a terminal illness that leaves him in a lethargic state, which is why he often skips classes and faints without reason. However, he refuses to seek medical help and often gets into school fights that worsen his health to protect Tsukiko. He is a second year and is voiced by Tomokazu Sugita.
Suzuya represents the Cancer. Calm and friendly, he was friends with Tsukiko and Kanata since childhood and often watches out for them like an older brother. He is very good at cooking and often uses the school's kitchen to prepare food for his friends. Suzuya is also in love with Tsukiko, but because he knows that Kanata also loves her, he held back. Beneath his warm exterior, Suzuya has a dark side and worries about Tsukiko constantly. He is a second year and is voiced by Daisuke Ono.
actually... I don't like hotlinking to other blog... but well... otome game's an exception
so go here if you want some review
- Make sure you've installed the Japanese language on your computer
(you can install it from control panel -> regional and language options -> languages -> install files for East Asian languages).
- After that, install your Starry Sky ~In Spring~ game, not the patch... You can install this game in any folder. Mine in C:\Program Files\asgard\Starry☆Sky～in Spring～
- Then, execute the patch. When it asks for the directory, browse the folder where you installed the game earlier.
And done, you can play Starry Sky ~In Spring~ in English
(taken from the comment below)
a stupid one, still need to be fixed here and there... c'mon... don't give me more work to do...
it's still in japanese eventhough I already patch it
It's Still in Japanese even though I already patch it
- make sure you follow the right step in installing the game, and don't forget to change your regional and unicode
- before doing anything please consult to the newbie-guide
I already patch it, but the word is unreadable
- you must change your regional and unicode to japanese first before installing the game... so reinstall it
- deal with it
What is the step to install this game correctly
- I don't need to answer this one
I can't uninstall it
- Use Add/Remove program from Control Panel, clean your starrysky registry and delete it manually... use every tool avaible to remove it from your PC
When I try to patch it it said invalid directory
- Make sure the destination is correct, and if it's indeed correct, make sure you type it correctly, sometimes there some weird word are used as the title such as "hoshi" or whatever, and another one "MAKE SURE YOU CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM LOCAL AND UNICODE"
I already change my system locale to japan but it's still unreadable
- make sure you restart your computer after you change your unicode, and make sure you install your japanese language pack correctly (for XP user) or if you don't want to do hard thing, use win7.
How to change my system locale?
- ( -_-) read the newbie guide page, or if you are to busy reading it just follow this step
win7 user = control panel -> Clock Language Region -> change location -> change
ur current location to japan, and go to administrative and change
language for non unicode programs to japanese -> Restart ur PC
Vista = Find control panel> go to regional and language options> then go to
Administrative> then you'll see under Language for non-Unicode
Program> Change system local
XP = go to control panel -> regional and setting > .....
When I try to install the game some weird word appear
- Change your unicode (system Local) to japanese
I already mount it using daemon tools after that??
- Usually the autorun is appear, if it's not, look at my computer and click the mounted drive to open it and execute the setup.exe or other executable program
I experience some error in playing the game
- there are many factor in causing the game to crash, some of them is corrupted data, try to
reinstall it, or redownload the file, or re extract the file
I can't download the file from MU or I can't access the site coz my country block it
- meh, some mirror added
Yey I'm able to install and play the game in english !!!
- make sure you spread this site, and support us by klik the add :) oh yeah, don't forget to
support the translation team to
you mean "too" right Tsundere_lover? I don't need to fix it, yeah?
I'm not a god anymore... hahaha...
Btw,If you want to ask a question, ask them at the forum